What happened with Mawae? Is he trading hate email with fans?
Okay, so which one of you guys flamed Kevin in an email...
Type of fans athletes don''t like
Late last week I had posted an email that I had recieved from a fan wishing me to get hurt because I chose to leave NY. I then asked whoever read this site to email him to let him know how you felt about his email.
In hind site, that wasn't a very smart thing to do, as all I did was add fuel to the fire. I will not respond to any further such emails, and won't even read them.
My short-sightedness was a mistake, and I apologize.
God Bless, Kevin
What would make you think....
the e-mail came from JI? There are plenty of crazy fans with computers all over NY (not to mention NE and a few other places)... Mawae deserves all the best in his new assignment with a new team. I would guess 99% of the fans here would agree. The remaining 1% may not wish him the best, but I doubt they wish him injured...
Once a dick, always a dick.......
Pretending to know me and bashing former players is almost as embarrassing as this pic of you at last season's tailgate party. Back in your cage Dickloaf before your handlers realize they left the door open and you once again escaped into the civilized world .......:loser:
Tailgate Party Pics ~ 2005
Originally Posted by dickkotite