JI 2010 Mock Draft rules and discussion...
This thread will be for the rules of the draft and discussion of the draft as it progresses.
- Do not discuss picks that have not been made or players that have not been picked in this thread! Only discuss picks that have already been made or players that have already been picked.
- This is a full 7 round mock draft. You have a maximum of 2 hours to make your pick when you are on the clock so check these forums often. If you have not made your pick after the 2 hour limit someone else will make the pick for you. (The person making the pick will try to make a sensible pick for the team.)
- If you think there is a chance you will not be around when one of your picks comes due make sure you pm another person on the forums with a list of players you would like. If you don't send someone a list and you take longer than 2 hours you are SOL.
- The draft clock will be in effect from 9 am eastern to 10 pm eastern each day. Though you can still make picks anytime if it is your turn. There will not be a 2 hour clock on Easter Sunday but if people want to pick that day they can still do so.
- As soon as you make a pick, notify the next person on the draft list via pm that they are up next and on the clock.
- I once again encourage people to pick up my mock draft creator spreadsheet as it makes it much easier to follow the draft and know who has been picked. If you mistakenly pick a player who has already been picked then leave the site you are still subject to the 2 hour clock.
- We will commence the draft today (Monday, March 29th). We will be a little forgiving regarding the 2 hour clock to start since we have decided to start earlier than what I listed in a previous message.
- MAKE YOUR PICKS IN THE THREAD TITLED JI 2010 MOCK DRAFT BIG BOARD. I WILL UPDATE THE BOARD AS THE DRAFT PROGRESSES