The Greatest Mock Of All Time
Version 1 and done for me.
1. St. Louis - QB, Sam Bradford
2. Detroit - DT, Gerald McCoy
3. Tampa Bay - DT, Ndamukong Suh
4. Washington - OT, Russell Okung
5. Kansas City - OT, Trent Williams
6. Seattle - S, Eric Berry
7. Cleveland - QB, Jimmy Clausen
8. Oakland - CB, Joe Haden
9. Buffalo - OT, Brian Bulaga
10. Jacksonville - DE, Derrick Morgan
11. Denver (from Chicago) - ILB, Rolando McClain
12. Miami - S, Earl Thomas
13. San Francisco - RB, C.J Spiller
14. Seattle (from Denver) - DE, Jason Pierre-Paul
15. New York Giants - OG, Mike Iupati
16. Tennessee - DE, Brandon Graham
17. San Francisco (from Carolina) - OT, Anthony Davis
18. Pittsburgh - WR, Dez Bryant
19. Atlanta - LB, Sean Weatherspoon
20. Houston - CB, Kyle Wilson
21. Cincinnati - TE, Jermaine Gresham
22. New England - DE/OLB, Sergio Kindle
23. Green Bay - S, Taylor Mays
24. Philadelphia - C, Maurkice Pouncey
25. Baltimore - DE/DT, Jared Odrick
26. Arizona - NT, Dan Williams
27. Dallas - OT, Bruce Campbell
28. San Diego - RB, Ryan Matthews
29. New York Jets - DE/OLB, Jerry Hughes
30. Minnesota - CB, Patrick Robinson
31. Indianapolis - DT, Brian Price
32. New Orleans - DE, Everson Griffen
As I was going through it as if I were each and every team with their big boards up, I realized that the first round is going to bring some very unexpected things.
One of them, IMO, is Oakland taking Joe Haden.
I laughed to myself as I put the Bills on the clock...
Al thinking to himself, finally, I picked a guy based on his film!
As he goes to write Joe his check, he realizes just how much money he has tied up in the CB position and offs himself.
I was drinking.