Holy ****, the Pats are OBSESSED with the Jets...
Anybody watching NFLN "Football life" with the mumbling scumbag?
- That whole organization is obsessed with the Jets. Where does the hatred come from? The first line was during training camp, from Jon Bon Jovi, "what about this Rex Ryan..." to the team watching the game after the Tennessee game, holy crap, and Pats fans talk about Jets fans? If I'm a Pats fan, I'm utterly embarrassed
- I found it funny when Belichick wanted energy out of the team, showing them film of players who made plays and there was no celebration. My first thought was, look in the mirror Bill, you are as monotone as there is in the NFL, your players feed off of their head coach, if you weren't such a mumbling POS, they might have a little energy
- With all the talk of how much of a "genius" the guy is, I was actually rather disappointed about how bland the guy was, during meetings, with players, his coaches, those meeting rooms were dead, nothing earth shattering scheme wise.
- How awkward were the Kraft/Belichick interactions? They both seemed just uncomfortable with one another, as if Belichick didn't know what to say. Kraft made it seem he was looking for optimism, something to be confident about, and Belichick barely gave him anything, I guess Kraft knows how the media feels
- Even the exchanges with Brady and Belichick, very bland. It was funny watching Brady complain about getting hit and not being able to make a good throw.
- The Giants years was pretty cool, going through the old locker room, his exchanges and relationship with Parcells, that was good stuff.
- Overall, I was kind of disappointed, I was expecting more, but for all the press and hype this guy gets from the media, I guess I expected more.
But most of all, the obsession and hate with the Jets, wow!!! I would have given my right arm to be a fly on the wall after the playoff game last year...