Players you're most interested to see in preseason games
here's my top 5:
1) Ricky Sapp - does he really have edge-rushing ability?
2) Antonio Allen/Josh Bush - Does either rookie show the ability to step in as a nickel/dime guy if Landry or Bell get injured?
3) Ellis Lankster - word on the street is he's having the best camp on the team so far. All we need is for him to replace the Drew Coleman/Strickland dime-back role. But who knows maybe he's good enough to challenge Wilson for the nickel spot.
4) Vlad Ducasse - we'll finally get to see if Rex is telling the truth about his progress
5) Bilal Powell/Joe McKnight - Someone's gonna have to keep Shonn fresh for the 4th quarter. Bilal is supposedly he's much-improved this year. McKnight has the moves and speed, and has gained weight to run inside, but he needs to put it together on a consistent basis.