Lets say the Jets end the season with a top 10 draft pick....
which means the Jets are a top 10 bad team. What do you think the Jets will do in the offseason? Who will they fire/hire and who would they draft to improve the team.
1. Get rid of Rex and his staff and hire Bill Cowher
2. Sign a veteran RT who is clearly a starter
3. Get rid of Santonio "cancer" Holmes
4. draft pass rushing OLB with top 10 pick who doesn't resemble Gholston
5. Draft a fast explosive RB early second or trade back in 1st
6. sign a veteran non cancerous WR to start opposite Hill
7. draft a few more young WR's in the middle rounds
8. Tell Tebow he is not welcomed on the team unless he devotes himself to be a RB/TE
9. Give Dirty Sanchez 1 more year to prove himself cause this year we are setting him up to fail.