First half observations
1) Offensive Line has given Sanchez amazing protection.
2) See #1. Had to be said twice
3) Sanchez is throwing well. Making good decisions other than the shovel pass. A few misses, but a lot of hits and not making a lot of stupid passes. Probably in large part due to item 1. Also, the WRs are getting some separation. I guess we aren't using the vanilla offense anymore.
4) Running game is sluggish. Might be a credit to the Bills DL or could just be Greene is slow. But I'm reserving judgment until the 2nd half since rushing games often open up then.
5) Defense has been as good as expected. Pass protection has been phenomenal. One very bad play against Spiller but otherwise the stats don't lie.
6) Folk has been money. Multiple touchbacks, 2 FGs. Keep it going, Nick.
7) Tebow hasn't added much to the offense yet. Frankly we're doing better with just Sanchez, but I'm willing to be patient as long as we're winning.
Lesson number one - preseason does not matter.:O
Sean Greene goes down like a sack of potatoes at intial contact
Dan Thanks, Stuck at Work with No Tv no Nuttin.... Was wondering if the Tebow effect has done anything but apparently nothing... No Tebow Cat yet?
We've seen Tebow in for about 5-6 plays I think but nothing particularly notable on those plays. All the action has been with Sanchez behind Center and no Tebow on the field.