Insignificant to me. It is fodder for conspiracy theorists, nothing more. The article proves pretty well that he wears that ring. So what. I can't believe that anyone actually thinks Obama is a practicing Christian. He attended a Church where the pastor basically spews black liberation theology. What does that have to do with Jesus or Christianity? Nothing. Same time I don't think he is Muslim. He is a progressive liberal. Those people don't believe in g-d or religion for the most part. They worship at the alter of liberalism.
In his post-Presidency memoir, I think he will finally admit to being a Muslim at one point in his life. And he will be revered by the media for his "courage".
I'm taken by the poll at the end of the article. Good to know my impressions of WND readers were justified . . .
What does story of Obama's 'wedding ring' mean to you?
- It once again shows how virtually everything Obama says about himself is completely phony (45%, 1,507 Votes)
- It's proof positive of what Obama's actions have indicated all along – he is a closet Muslim (17%, 558 Votes)
- It's extremely troubling, but not surprising. As president, Obama has demonstrated a striking affinity for Islam (15%, 491 Votes)
- America's biggest problems are with Marxism and Islam – so we go and elect a Marxist, Islamic president! Go figure (14%, 470 Votes)
- So the 'wing-nut conspiracy theory' was true after all: Barack Hussein Obama really is a closet Muslim (6%, 188 Votes)
- It's disturbing. But in fairness, maybe there's another less damning and sensational explanation (1%, 40 Votes)
- Other (1%, 19 Votes)
- He wears an Indonesian ring on his finger – so what? (1%, 18 Votes)
- I don't trust WND, so the story means nothing (0%, 10 Votes)
- Less than a month before an election, I can't believe WND is obsessing over the president's jewelry (0%, 9 Votes)
- It's a sentimental piece of jewelry that means nothing. Obama is a professing Christian (0%, 8 Votes)
- If Obama were white, there's no way the racist GOP and conservative media would be harping on a president's ring (0%, 7 Votes)
- It's more evidence the president is a Renaissance man who is tolerant and respectful of all faiths (0%, 7 Votes)
- It's a non-story. Obama probably doesn't even know what the few obscure Arabic hieroglyphs say (0%, 4 Votes)
(total bolded: 97%, 3,214 votes)
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Obama worships no God b.c he believes he is God.
There is so much about this guy I wish we found out before he got elected. Not saying that any of it will be bad but it is a shame that he basically got elected in the same way his healthcare plan got passed.
VERY VERY CLOSELY! He's waiting until the second term to turn the US into a Caliphate, right?
Them he will force all of the schoolchildren to bow to Mecca and make Ramadan replace the 4th of July and make the Koran the official sponsor of NASCAR.
Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...