The day after Thanksgiving
While Thanksgiving is a day to spend with family and reflect on what we are thankful for...for me the day after Thanksgiving is a time to ponder many of life's unanswered questions. For example:
1. Why does stuffing taste so good ? It's really just crumbled up bread & butter.
2. Why does God hate the Jets ? Is it because they leave his favorite player on the bench?
3. How long is Joe Namath's deal with the devil for Super Bowl III ? I think 50 years is the standard deal, right?
4. Does Mark Sanchez think he's in the movie Groundhog Day? Except that instead of waking up in a comfy bed & breakfast and hitting on Andie McDowell he throws game changing red zone interceptions & fumbles when someone breathes on him.
5. Who will win the inevitable showdown between Rick Grimes & the Governor? The Walking Dead is now the only thing I have to look forward too on Sundays. Of course I'm referring to the show and not the Jets offense.
6. Regarding question #2...how do you answer that to a child? It's only a matter of time before my 8 year old son asks me that.
7. Is it too late to convert my son to a Giants fan or did I miss my window ?
8. Would Brett Favre consider coming out of retirement to play for the Jets again ? If so, could he refrain from texting pictures of his junk for the entire year?