This tells me a couple things.
1. The growing concept of money>>>>>winning. And its not just the Jets. The Cowboys have done it forever and college football is getting into the act as well.
2. It makes me still leery of firing Rex Ryan if they end up 7-9 or over. I just go back to when the Chargers fired Marty after 14-2 and have done nothing with Norv Turner since. Unless Rex has a bomb of a season, then there is no point in firing him, Plus we would have to start over which would take another few years.
3. Mark will have a very short leash on him Sunday.
4. Anyone saying Rex is stupid for doing this should refer to the first point.
5. I'm now completely convinced that Woody Johnson was solely behind the Tim Tebow signing. And Tim also is to blame because he could have gone to Jacksonville and he chose not to.