Positives to the end of the worst season since Kotite
1. Development of Wilkerson (see Dunbar)
2. Development of Coples (see Dunbar & yes we def want you back!)
3. Firing of Sparano
4. Our OL getting hammered on pass protection (allowed us to see we need a
major upgrade) We never recovered after the loss of former Steeler guard
5. Our WR completing flopping (see above)
6. Our Rbs showed they are backup material (see above)
7. Tannenbaum although I was a huge supporter will obviously be demoted...it
was done with Broadway
8. The Tebow drama is coming to a conclusion (I will face the music I was for
move b/c I thought he would have a Brad Smith impact. However, his star
power and lack of throwing ability, being used incorrectly and its clear Rex
didn't want him badly haha
9. A higher draft pick
10. Laron Landry
11. Antonio Cromartie was a stand up guy who walked the walk
12. Return of Braylon who should have never been let go...
13. Hilliard allowed us to dump The Terminator
Please add b/c we know as long time suffering fans we need some positives.
Some people call being a Jets fan a curse I will wear a Jets jersey and gear throughout the off season regardless.