If not Jax, will any team be interested...
in our Timmy?
We've all heard the Tebow to Jax rumors, and yes it makes the most sense, and is likely to happen somehow. I'd like the Jets to re-coup a 4th round pick for him from them.
But will there be any other teams that will bid for his services?
Just thinking outside the box, how about I throw these out there...
* Tebow to the 'Skins for Kirk Cousins? Timmy could spell RG3 in their version of the read-option, saving RG3 from too many hits.
* Same deal as above to Seattle, maybe for Flynn?
* Chip Kelly was just hired by the Brownies. Tebow to Cleveland for a 4th rd pick.
* Teebs the Niners for Alex Smith?
* Tebow to Toronto for Ricky Ray? (Just fargin' with yoos. That was for BeerFish)
Anyway, what are your thoughts?