you are an angry unhappy man when it comes to the Jets. and your biggest gripe isn't changing - woody is the owner for a long time. so, best to pick another team and be happy. life is too short.
- Bought team, kept it in place.
- Attempted NYC stadium, spent millions against odds.
- Built new stadium as partner, no longer renting.
- Created a mechanism to get waitlist fans into great seats.
- Jets Top 10 in value, no longer Bottom 10.
- Built world-class practice facility.
- Spent appropriately on training, tech, coaches, non-cap areas.
- Took Parcells advice and transitioned as best as possible.
- Bradway a respected and experienced GM, Tannenbaum cap guy.
- Fired Herman Edwards appropriately, got draft pick.
- Fired Bradway but retained him for his scouting abilities.
- Promoted Tannenbaum and created a group-acquisition system.
- Fired Eric Mangini appropriately, team quit on him.
- Hired a culture-changing Rex Ryan, team responded to him.
But today is a no-go on the football side. Today was lunacy.
find another team but have the JETS as your second time. maybe try something in the NFC.
what about the Falcons?
Woody needs to get out of football operations, stop running this s**t like J&J Inc and Jerry Jones, and hire a real football guy who knows how to successfully build and run a football team.
Who will want to be the GM of this team? Yesterdays press conference set the organization back 3-4 years. We could have rebuilt next year and been a decent team in 2014. Now even if Rex is fired after a year it will still be tough to attract a good coach and GM to come here. They will think Woody is a lunatic.