Trading for Nick Foles makes too much sense
1) He already knows the offense; Marty was his OC, so it would put us light years ahead with a new OC
2) Despite what Philly said last week that they weren't trading him, they now say (per profootballtalk) that it will take a significant offer (i.e. they are willing to trade him.)
3) Completion percentage 61% as a rookie, it will only go up
4) Already has a couple of 300+ yard games under his belt
5) Kansas City cannot match the trade bait that the Jets have (i.e. Revis, or if we are lucky, Cromartie, instead.)
6) His contract is so cap-friendly it is like a get-out-of-jail free card
This would make us instantly relevant as we head into the offseason.