Am I the only one who doesn't hate the QB class?
Ok there are no sure things in drafts ever and the closest your going to get is last years draft with Andrew Luck. You can go back to my posts and see I was a huge fan of rg3 early in the college football season and felt he will be a good player in the pros. Even he had some huge doubters. This year I see a lot of good QBs. They aren't as polished as one would like but keep in mind there are lots to like here. Would u take Russell Wilson in the first round knowing what we know now about him? I would.
1. Barkley and Jones were both considered top 10 picks or higher at one point and now can be had with a late first or second round pick.
2. Glennen has a huge arm and stands tall in the pocket making tremendous gutsy throws while getting destroyed and reminds me of Joe Flacco.
3. Geno has all the talent in the world to become an elite qb but like everyone not named Andrew luck with have doubters.
4. Ryan nassib doesn't have the physical tools like the elite prospects do but that doesn't mean he can't play elite. He has great anticipation and makes good throws in small windows.
5. EJ manuel is a beast and fits the super athlete mode that's popular the last few years. When 49ers drafted kaepernick I was like wtf are they drafting this guy who will never succeed as a starting qb in the nfl. Well I feel the same way about manuel so I could be wrong again.
We need a qb and we are in position to get any of these guys for cheap being that this is considered a step down from last year. If our team ends up drafting any of these QBs I would support them. We will never know how a qb turns out until he plays. If we drafted Russell Wilson last year everyone would have hated that pick and if he had the season he had with the jets we would have been ecstatic.