nybaseball5's Mock. Yes another mock
Since this is probably the most exciting draft er have had in years, i figured id post my first mock ever. Now my personal preference would be to trade back, but I am not going to do that. Ill stick with what has been dealt to us.
9. Tyler Effiert TE- I know this may seem to early, but I am little nervous of a trade up to steal or Miami snagging him him before 13.
13. Johnathan Cooper OG- I am sure Warmack will be gone at this point, so Cooper is the next best OG.
note: before i go any further, i wanted OLB for the longest time, but i think Idzik plays it safe and getting us two studs that will be here for a long time. Why take a chance on a unsure player ala Mingo, Ansah or Jones.
39. Keenan Allen WR- I had a tough time here, either going defense or Allen. If Carradine falls here, i take him over Allen but I do not think he will so why not get one of the best WR in the draft. Once that bum Holmes is gone we should have some nice offensive weapons.
72. Shamarko Thomas SS- Safety is a big need. I think Thomas is a immediate starter.
106. DJ Hayden CB - I think he falls due to his injury. I hope he falls. This is a total prayer.
141. Brandon Jenkins OLB - Our dark horse. I do not know if he falls this deep as well but if he never gets injured he is a 1st round talent for sure.
178. - Kenjon Barner RB - I think everyone has him here in their mock drafts. Hopefully he is here for us.
212. -Mark Harrison WR - depth/developmental. From Rutgers. Why not?