No trading, stuck at 9, 13, getting ****blocked by Buffalo and St. Louis, I'm just in shock still. Had 1. Jordan 2. Austin 3. Mingo on my board.
Personally, I would've went Floyd at 9, and Eifert at 13. Floyd is the pass rushing DT we've been missing. Explosive off the ball, probably best pure pass rushing DL in the draft. Eifert reminds me of Tony Gonzo. Terrific hands, and catches balls at highest point. 6'6 can play outside as well as inside. Really upset Mingo, Jordan, and Tavon all got stolen under us. Still in shock that all 3 were gone.
In all honesty, if I told you guys last week that we'd end up with Richardson and Milliner with Floyd, Eifert, Star, Jarvis, Patterson, and Vaccaro all on the board, you guys wouldn't believe me. Not happy, but will get over it, as always.
Tavon and Dion getting taken right under us is reminiscent of the Knicks getting Stephen Curry stolen from them. Word came out they loved him, and a team jumped past them.
- I'm against Milliner for the sheer reason that he's going to have immense pressure on him from day one replacing Revis.
- Milliner is not Patrick Peterson, Claiborne, Revis, or even Haden. He's more of a Quinten Jammer Antonie Winfield Corner.
- This draft tells me that Rex still has a big say in things. Our last 5 first round picks are 2 Corners and 3 Down Lineman. Rex believes that his system can provide the pass rush, as he can use his play-calling to develop one.
- Richardson is a questionable pick. I like the player, not the fit. In today's NFL you need Pass Rush and Playmakers. OLB and a playmaking Safety are still pressing needs that weren't addressed. I can't wrap my mind around our plan.
- We needed more picks in round 2. Round 2 and 3 combined will be just as good if not better than this years round 1.
Pick 2 of these guys and we have a shot to make up for a confusing round 1.