[QUOTE=JCnflies;2231748]So far I have seen that Huckabee ......................
1) Did a very difficult thing to leave obesity behind (not easy - I know!)
2) Balnaced the budget in Arkansas
3) Was the first governor in forever to cut taxes in Arkansas
4) Headed the drivers license system that most states in te union are trying to follow
5) lobbied for energy independence
6) created a health care system for small business owners and uninsured children
7) reduced Arkansas welfare by 50%
8) revamped the property tax system while governor
9) doubled the standard deduction for families on the income tax.
10) in total cuyt taxes 90 times in 10.5 years as governor.
11) Not only was a pastor but was the youngest president of the pastors association in Arkansas
12) plays bass in a rock band.
13) criticizes the Saudis and wants energy independence.
What am I not seeing here? Huckabee looks like a candidate the heartland - and honestly much of America - would embrace.[/QUOTE]
I've liked the Huckster since day 1