Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Apr 8 2004, 11:01 PM
Ok All you East fans, since I am the only Western Conference guy around this place, who's coming out of the East?
What ya guys think?
- Ottawa's defense/goaltending will eventually breakdown
- Philly chokes when the going gets tough
- Tampa's Bubble is about to burst.
- Isles, as much as I like em, don't have a chance.
- Toronto's hopes ride on the skates of their mentally unstable goaltender
- Boston's riding an unproven goaltender.
- Montreal doesn't have a chance
- NJ Great Goaltending.......but Brodeur can't score goals.
My vote - NJ escapes the mess and represents the East.
Where have you been, dude? We were gettin' worried about ya.
Hey....what the heck happened on Wednesday night. I was watching the game at a bar. The EFFING Wings were down 1-0. Came home and saw they won. ARRRGGHHHH.
Watched part of the Isles game last night. Two too many men on the ice penalties. Mental errors will kill a team. Eric Cairns coughed up the puck twice. Costly mistakes. They're done.
My F'ers were up 3-0...I was gettin' NERVOUS.
So...the answer to your question FINALLY.....Who will survive in the East? What difference does it make. The winner is comin' out of the WEST....and I don't want to say this....but I think you're hoisting it this season. SH*T!!!