OK Mr. Cat. I'll play your silly Game. DO you think that if Kris Jenkins played at 100% in that Colts game, the Jets win? Was a giant NT the answer? Because I think even best case scenario for Cody would be as a servicable situational NT, but no Jenks...
1. No, but that's because the Colts are a better team. It probably would have been closer and/or more exciting to watch.
2. No, but we're not trying to beat the 2009 Colts over the next 5-10 years.
3. A giant DL is the key to this whole D Rex runs.
4. A giant DL improves our pass rush.
5. A giant DL improves our secondary player.
6. Try not overvaluing the fact that we lost to the Colts in the AFCCG. That game has nothing to do with anything anymore.
7. The Ravens best pass rusher (Suggs) has had 17.5 sacks combined over the past 3 years. Pass rush isn't about sacks or one guy in this D....
8. I can already garaun-f'ing-tee that DeMaryius Thomas isn't the BPA at 29.