[QUOTE=Warfish;4233090]The Bitonti Plan for America:
1. Higher Taxes on All Taxpayers, Especially the "Wealthy", defined as anyone who makes over 200K/year household, or who posesses in assets over 1 million net. No changes to current non/minimal taxpayors.
2. More Government, speciificly more Govt. spending on Social Welfare Programs, Vast increases in Government Regulation on Industry and Energy, increased subsidies to "Green" Energy Companies and more Government spending on Any and All Infrastructure.
3. Take infrastruture and public services (Police, Fire, Trash, etc) away from the States, make them Federal (because as has been said repetedly, the States just can't handle it, just can't pay for it, and the Fed is better, period).
4. Open the Borders, eliminate all "illegal" immigration laws. Anyone who wants to come, can.
5. Unlimited Govt. power to pass "mandate" Laws, making private citizens uy whatever products, private or Goverment, the State feels should be bought by all.
6. Cut Millitary Spending by at least 50%, terminating all development and purchasing of conventional weapns such as tanks, planes or guns, as they are not needed and a Conventional War is an impossabillity.
Is there more Bit, or is this matrially it for the "Bit Plan"? I want to make sure I understand it fully.[/QUOTE]
Please stop posting straw-man arguments and post what you believe.