1). What the hell does a top rated defense have to do with the offense?
2) There is nothing wrong with Sanchez' pocket presence, stop drawing straws to pretend you are smart, you aren't.
3) Pocket presence had nothing to do with Sanchez or any of his inconsistencies.
4) Not every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, again, that is debatable.
1) Thanks for providing an example of a clueless fans.
2) Sanchez has the pocket presence of a Pop Warner QB, it sucks. He still does not know how to step up into the pocket to avoid the rush. His first step when he feels pressure is always laterally to the left or right.
3) See response #1
4) Name me one or two GM's that would take Samchez.