[QUOTE=FF2®;4412645]Some simple steps that are easier said than done.
1. Figure out what REALLY does this to you. You may be surprised.
2. Less drinking. More exercise (including some sort of fun game but don't take it too serious). Better eating. More sleep.
3. People come in 2 groups. Those that add sometime to your life and those that subtract. Lose the 2nd group.
4. Think ahead to when you will be 70 years old. What do you want to remember? Do those things NOW.
5. Volunteer to help someone.[/QUOTE]
he is stressed - not a ghey