Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
Yep, QB's who throw for over 5,000 yards and 40 TD's are in a state of decline.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
Lets just say that your Oline gets banged up a little, Vollmers back goes out, Waters age catches up with him, Solder can't handle 16 games at LT, you lose your center again?
Most likely one of these things will happen in a 16 game schedule, especially since there already is precedence.
The reason that Brady has a much higher % of getting dinged is this:
A lot more teams they play this year will have better pass rushes
- Even without Suggs, one missed block on Ngata could end Bradys season.
- Sure you might still blow them out but their front 4 will make contact & you play them twice.
- Addition of Coples, 2nd year for Wilkerson, Davis, Maybin pumped up, Scott coming in lighter, I'm sure we'll get a few shots in.........TWICE.
- You might have to throw a lot to keep up with Payton.....Dumerville & Von Miller would like to meet at the QB a few times.
- The few games I saw last year, they have some nice young talent on defense, & you play them away where Brady will not be able to hear a thing, That place will be crazy for this game!
- This team can bring it & Phillips knows how to teach it!
- Brady will be hit in this game...plus its a night game, 49ers will be ready to rock. Ask Eli about this defense...I can't believe he made it through.