Love edits like that.
I'll be honest, that clip really changed my perception of the offensive performance that day. I didn't see the "deer in the headlights." What I did see was:
- With the exception of the pick-6, when Sanchez had time he delivered an accurate ball. Mechanics were on point for all of those completions. If Turner doesn't drop a perfectly-thrown ball in his hands, Sanchez is 100% before the pick-6.
- If not for penalties and sacks, it's probably 6-3 at the half or possibly 7-6 Jets. That would have definitely lightened the mood here.
- Run game definitely showed some punch. Interior blocking was solid.
- The tackles on this team are either terrible or not playing well. Brick missed more than just the block on Osi that night...he's been very disappointing.
- Neither Cumberland nor Keller get ANY push in the run game. That could be a problem.
Thanks for posting this - I actually feel a little better about the offense after that!