Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami
This team needs a boost of confidence as well as a boost of energy. It doesn't help matters for us fans to be giving up on them so early in the season. Ok so they played horrible last week at home and the numbers so far are not near what we were hoping they would be and the injuries have been devastating to say the least but there is a bright side! For one they are 2-0 in the div and tied for first. For two Sanchez and the Jets have beaten this team the only two times they played so they know how to beat them. And Three the Jets always seem to rebound after a bad effort on the field and especially on monday night. The Texans are 4-0 and have not played any real top teams yet. They could also quite possibly be looking ahead to their next 2 games home against GreenBay and Baltimore consecutively. So this is our time to get into this game and get behind our team and GET LOUD!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!! They are freaking 9 point favorites in our house. Last I checked the Jets still had 53 guys on their roster so it's time to get some guys into more playing time. The Jets and Jetfans need to give it all monday night!!!
... man this speech has me pumped ... its ... dare I say ... Sanchezesque !
1. 1991, the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Miami Heat, 148-80
2. 1940, the Chicago Bears beat the Washington Redskins, 73-0
3. 1927 Haven High School (KS) beat Slyvia High School 256-0
(High School Football)
4. 2007, Sri Lanka defeated Kenya by 174 runs 201-27
in a match in Johannesburg (Cricket)
5. Gallipoli Campaign - 552,000 KIA
7. 2012 Texans vs Jets : Worst beating in modern day football ...