Originally Posted by jetsfanri
I know it is easy and fashionable to bash Sanchez, but let's consider some facts...
- In the 6 games this year, he has had his top 3 receivers once (game 1).
- His #1 receiver the last two years really played his first healthy game last week
- For the first time in his career, he is learning a new offense
- With all of that, imagine Cumberland holds onto a very catchable ball against Houston. The Jets could be 4-2, with Sanchez sitting at 8 touchdowns and 4 interceptions.
- In fact, how many of his interceptions this year were bad decisions? Both against Houston were tipped, Gates ran a bad route and got him picked...I'm thinking about his other interceptions but I don't think more than 2 were "bad decisions".
Be careful what you wish for....
Could just as easy lost to Miami and be 2-4. This is the NFL no would haves or could haves