Originally Posted by Fishooked
Word to the wise for any of you trimming downed trees and what not - there is no way to tell if you are working in poison ivy or not, since all of the leaves are gone.
The plant itself is still poisonous and contains urushiol everywhere, not just the leaves.
Having a severe outbreak, I think I might have blood poisoning....
Jave you used Technu? The soap is designed to eat the oil that carries the poison. I clear LOTS of vegetation up at the River; this tuff makes Poison Ivy a 15 minute problem, rather than a week long oddessey.