11-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntersville, NC
Originally Posted by Jetsfan95
It's rebuild time, boys and girls
Dustin Keller (will ask for an arm and a leg, I'm high on Cumberland anyways)
Austin Howard (T'was fun while it lasted)
Do us all (including him) a favor and trade Tebow to the Jags for a 5th rounder
Trade Revis to Detroit for a first in 2013 and a second in 2014
Trade Greene somewhere for a early to mid round pick in 2014
Re-Sign Landry, Schilens, Bell
Sign G Deuce Luitui from Tennessee (RG)
Sign T D'Anthony Batiste from Arizona (RT)
Sign S Brodney Pool from Dallas
Sign WR Braylon Edwards from Seattle
1. LB Manti Te'o (ND): Absolute beast. Replaces Scott right away and moves Davis to his more natural outside position
1 (from Detroit). QB EJ Manuel (FSU): He is the only QB I like in this draft. Built in the Griffin/Newton mold, which is the future of the QB position
2. RB Le'Veon Bell (MSU): A younger and hopefully better Shonn Greene
3. CB Desmond Trufant (Washigton): Wilson's time is up, and I really like Isaiah Trufant at the Nickel if if can stay healthy. Starts right away.
4. G Alvin Bailey (Arkansas): Big boy at 6-5/315. Stashing bodies on the OL
5. FB Zach Line (SMU): Hilliard not exactly cutting it for me
5. (from Jaguars) T John Wetzel (BC): 6-7/308. See a recurring trend here?
6. TE Joseph Fauria (UCLA): At 6-7, Gronk-like potential is possible
7. DT Anthony McCloud (FSU): Depth pick on the D-line
Fire Tanny and hire Polian as a football czar. Fire Sparano and hire Jeff Tedford (former Cal HC -- coached Rodgers) as the new OC. Give Rex one last shot. Let Sanchez and Manuel battle it out for the QB job (Manuel most likely wins).
It won't be quick, but this team needs youth and a new direction.
Don't know who half these guys are but Teo is the man. Speed and hard hitting. The only issue I do have is you have gutted the D-line and LB's and not replaced any of the depth.