11-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Originally Posted by copernicus
All excuses, if you keep your mouth shut, play hard, and win most of the time, the media has nothing to write about. The current JETS do the polar opposite and many intelligent fans, former players, and commentators believe they do it purposely because no professional would ever conduct their business this way.
- Did the media trade for Tim Tebow knowing what circus it would bring?
- Did the media make Santonio Homes captain?
- Did the media declare that Rex would definitly take the team to multiple SBs?
- Did the media boast about making Gholston a star?
- Did the media nick name Maybin "Mayhem" and then cut him?
- Did the media make WWF wrestler and Patriots fan John Cena honorary captain?
- Did the media wait until the last minute to replace Wayne Hunter with a JAG?
- Did the media make up a story that Woody Johnson was more interested in electing Romney than running the JETS?
- Did the media say they would put hot sauce on Reggie Bush?
- Did the media activate Tim Tebow knowing he had two broken ribs and couldnt play?
- Did the media continue to start Mark Sanchez when it is so obvious that he is not succeeding week after week?
- Did the media ignore the offensive side of the ball?
- Did the media lose the locker-room two years in a row?
- Did the media beg to be on Hard Knocks?
- Did the media invite the world to cover everything Tebow and TC from Cortland?
The JETS deserve EVERY negative thing said about them. As a matter a fact, they dont get enough especially when it comes to matters of there owner who has a much different agenda than just winning.