Originally Posted by SlickBri481
1. Trading up for Sanchez - overrated him as a prospect, made the panic move to trade up for him when Freeman, a player with better physical abilities, would have fallen to us.
2. Drafting Gholston - we've paid for it for years never having a solid pass rusher and forcing Tanny to be gunshy about drafting another one.
3. Allowing Jags to stay on the rosrer past expiration date - Hunter, Smith to name a couple. Panic traded Hunter, but the damage was already done. Howard is backup-caliber player.
4. Mishandling the offensive skill position players - whether it was downgrading the WR corps, failing to bring in veterans and relying on unknowns, or simply missing on picks and talent evaluation, the skill positions are a disaster at the moment.
5. Tebow - do I even need to say anything? The move that probably showed how clueless he was as much as any when it comes to building a solid offense.
This is a very good summary - left out the picks of Ducasse and Wilson as 1st and 2nd round picks that have been busts thus far. Some will say Wilson isn't a bust, but you expect more than a slot CB taken in the 1st round.