Nice article getting various opinions on his struggles.
The jets need Mark Sanchez to succeed and next year should be focused on that.
1. They need a qb coach and a new OC with the west coast playbook. Holmes is well suited to a qb that rolls out as he had great success in Pitt on comebacks.
2. Hill needs to be schooled on crossing patterns and not just 9s
3. Kerley will be fine as a slot in the west coast.
4. Powell and McKnight need to be developed as a pass catchers. Sanchez needs outlets.
These are guys that I think will be in the 1-1.5 mill range.
5. Sign Ramses Barden.
6. Sign LaGarret Blount
7. Daniel Fells and Shinacoe will be cut by the pats. Fells is a very good inline blocker and Shinacoe averages 40 catches a year.
8. Use the draft to fix the oline, Moore needs to be gone, at least two of the first three picks need to be oliniman.
This will position mark to have more success, if he does'nt at least the jets know that they did some diligence. The jets can not afford to have Sanchez sit behind a guy for a year and then get back to being an average qb with another team especially the Bills who are built for him.