Originally Posted by DBAKE
1) 2nd and a 5th would get rivers.
2) revis could easily be traded....easily.
3) tebow must go with sanchez....no question whatsoever.
4) wilkerson is a beast....coples has the ability to be one with year under his belt.
5) lets not do anything because the schedule is tough??? duh.
Sure, SD is going to let Rivers go for the 50th pick in the draft, Rivers was at fault for letting Turner, Sproles and jackson leaving. or LT and Gates getting old and McNiel having spinal problems.
Rivers would benefit from a change in scenery but not for the 50th pick. And please why do you see Rivers and Rex and NY being a match. One pouting spell and it will be aconstant barrage from the media, this is the only signing besides vick that would turn the jets into an even bigger circus.
Please tell me how easy it is to trade Revis, absorb his cap hit while taking on a 12 mill cap hit for Rivers. How many GMs do you think the most expensive player on thier team should be a CB?
Revis could be traded easily, please explain how.
And Wilkenson is not a beast, he is a very good Dlineman in his 2nd year.