Originally Posted by Shark99
For these reasons
1.Woody needs a lot of help & Tuna has already turned around our franchise.
2. Contrary to common belief he Will hire college expert for draft
3. he can hire our next GM
4. if we keep Tammy as capologist he already knows him well
5. he always has football itch he can be a consultant
6. he has unfinished business
7. he left us with good players
8. Love to see him stick to Bellichicken
9. He has strong Ny roots
10. Well respected & knows the league
Is this really the best we can come up with on here? At least make it interesting, rather than a guy who has been a terrible front office executive, is in his mid 70's now, always leaves teams hanging, and probably has no interest in coming back to football to begin with. Other than that, sign him up, and he can fix all of the ills of the team, kind of like Mike Holmgren did for Cleveland, meanwhile taking about 40 million in the process of the cracker jack job that he did...