Originally Posted by Warfish
That was alot of words.
1. Tanny Demoted, Bradway fired. New GM in.
2. Rex Retained (One Year Better Make Postseason), Sparano Fired. New O-Co/Future Head Coach in.
3. Sanchez is benched, #2 Spot.
4. Tebow is cut, McElory is cut.
5. Draft LB, WR, RB, O-Line, and of course, QB
I don't really think any of these opinions need walls of text to defens them, so I won't write any.
Since when are you offended by verbose?
You are as pedantic as anybody on here?
I see a lot of responses about how I'm "defending" the regime, I'm hardly doing that, I'm acknowledging the state of the team with their direction after this season, I'm also suggesting why this is the case, and why we should temper our dissatisfaction. I'm also suggesting they deserve a year to right the ship, why is this so hard to fathom by some?
The reason is, we have too many fans who can't think past their *******s, and the answer is always blow it up when it isn't going right, even if it is for one year.
Like I said, fans better wake up, it will NEVER get done with that mindset, and with that kind of expectation on any regime brought in.