Originally Posted by SAR I
His first year he was a rookie.
His second year we got off to a 9-2 start enroute to an 11-5 finish and no one complained at all.
His third and fourth year he was neglected by his GM who was just fired for that very reason.
30% chance Mark Sanchez can return to good form, 70% chance he's destroyed. We're going to find out.
return? to good? in order to return to being good he had to be good at some point in the first place. he has sucked for the most part, and when he had an elite o-line, an elite running game and a great defense he was average at best. give me a break. rex ryan could have thrown for more yards that year