Originally Posted by batman10023
i think the product (generally) since woody has been an owner has been better than in previous years. not as good as we all would like.
you are an angry unhappy man when it comes to the Jets. and your biggest gripe isn't changing - woody is the owner for a long time. so, best to pick another team and be happy. life is too short.
Up until today I supported Woody Johnson on both sides of the ball.
- Bought team, kept it in place.
- Attempted NYC stadium, spent millions against odds.
- Built new stadium as partner, no longer renting.
- Created a mechanism to get waitlist fans into great seats.
- Jets Top 10 in value, no longer Bottom 10.
- Built world-class practice facility.
- Spent appropriately on training, tech, coaches, non-cap areas.
- Took Parcells advice and transitioned as best as possible.
- Bradway a respected and experienced GM, Tannenbaum cap guy.
- Fired Herman Edwards appropriately, got draft pick.
- Fired Bradway but retained him for his scouting abilities.
- Promoted Tannenbaum and created a group-acquisition system.
- Fired Eric Mangini appropriately, team quit on him.
- Hired a culture-changing Rex Ryan, team responded to him.
But today is a no-go on the football side. Today was lunacy.