Thread: Could you be a qb in the NFL?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you be a qb in the NFL?

The N.Y. Jets are wonderful! I root for them to win the Superbowl! I think they can with Chad Pennington. I remember the glory days of Chad Pennington when nobody was criticizing him despite his 5 picks as a first time starter. I can remember people calling for Leftwich's head when he came in relief for Penny and threw a pick on his first attempt. The faithfull of a team always jumps on players a** to quickly. The criticism about Penny's arm has been made through the media and you are believers now. Remember the 50+ yard bomb in the playoffs! Like Namath said he is a passer! Now the organization has brought in a o.c. which releases the TE up the field and leaves the rb to pick-up the blitzes. Penny is coming off of a major shoulder injury with a new offense, minus his best Tackle and a blocking a TE and you expects him to dominate? The organization ****** up to sign Ty Law. Chemistry is ruined for the year! That is why Martin is averaging 2+ yards a carry. You better get off of Pennington's *** or he might retire! Remember he was a Rhodes Scholar!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the board...expect to get slammed for this post in 5...4...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimes
    The N.Y. Jets are wonderful! I root for them to win the Superbowl! I think they can with Chad Pennington. I remember the glory days of Chad Pennington when nobody was criticizing him despite his 5 picks as a first time starter. I can remember people calling for Leftwich's head when he came in relief for Penny and threw a pick on his first attempt. The faithfull of a team always jumps on players a** to quickly. The criticism about Penny's arm has been made through the media and you are believers now. Remember the 50+ yard bomb in the playoffs! Like Namath said he is a passer! Now the organization has brought in a o.c. which releases the TE up the field and leaves the rb to pick-up the blitzes. Penny is coming off of a major shoulder injury with a new offense, minus his best Tackle and a blocking a TE and you expects him to dominate? The organization ****** up to sign Ty Law. Chemistry is ruined for the year! That is why Martin is averaging 2+ yards a carry. You better get off of Pennington's *** or he might retire! Remember he was a Rhodes Scholar!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    to answer your question, hell NO.

I have no idea what your post says.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimes
    I'm not bright enough to figure out you're entire point. I'm not in the media and I have watched allot of football over close to 40 years. I think Chad has a week NFL arm from observation over time. When healthy he looks to have enough of a sense of timing and accuracy to still be successful.

If you think Chad has a big time NFL arm tell me why you believe it, don't speculate on why anyone else doesn't. And 1 50 yard bomb to Moss that took all day to get there isn't proof of a big time NFL arm.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlonsHill
    I'm not bright enough to figure out you're entire point. I'm not in the media and I have watched allot of football over close to 40 years. I think Chad has a week NFL arm from observation over time. When healthy he looks to have enough of a sense of timing and accuracy to still be successful.

If you think Chad has a big time NFL arm tell me why you believe it, don't speculate on why anyone else doesn't. And 1 50 yard bomb to Moss that took all day to get there isn't proof of a big time NFL arm.
    VH you must have grandkids this posters age??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    VH you must have grandkids this posters age??
    I would never let them root for the Jets. A lifetime of torment.