Thread: Could you be a qb in the NFL?

Could you be a qb in the NFL?

The N.Y. Jets are wonderful! I root for them to win the Superbowl! I think they can with Chad Pennington. I remember the glory days of Chad Pennington when nobody was criticizing him despite his 5 picks as a first time starter. I can remember people calling for Leftwich's head when he came in relief for Penny and threw a pick on his first attempt. The faithfull of a team always jumps on players a** to quickly. The criticism about Penny's arm has been made through the media and you are believers now. Remember the 50+ yard bomb in the playoffs! Like Namath said he is a passer! Now the organization has brought in a o.c. which releases the TE up the field and leaves the rb to pick-up the blitzes. Penny is coming off of a major shoulder injury with a new offense, minus his best Tackle and a blocking a TE and you expects him to dominate? The organization ****** up to sign Ty Law. Chemistry is ruined for the year! That is why Martin is averaging 2+ yards a carry. You better get off of Pennington's *** or he might retire! Remember he was a Rhodes Scholar!

Hall Of Fame
    welcome to the board...expect to get slammed for this post in 5...4...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimes
    The N.Y. Jets are wonderful! I root for them to win the Superbowl! I think they can with Chad Pennington. I remember the glory days of Chad Pennington when nobody was criticizing him despite his 5 picks as a first time starter. I can remember people calling for Leftwich's head when he came in relief for Penny and threw a pick on his first attempt. The faithfull of a team always jumps on players a** to quickly. The criticism about Penny's arm has been made through the media and you are believers now. Remember the 50+ yard bomb in the playoffs! Like Namath said he is a passer! Now the organization has brought in a o.c. which releases the TE up the field and leaves the rb to pick-up the blitzes. Penny is coming off of a major shoulder injury with a new offense, minus his best Tackle and a blocking a TE and you expects him to dominate? The organization ****** up to sign Ty Law. Chemistry is ruined for the year! That is why Martin is averaging 2+ yards a carry. You better get off of Pennington's *** or he might retire! Remember he was a Rhodes Scholar!

to answer your question, hell NO.

I have no idea what your post says.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimes
    I'm not bright enough to figure out you're entire point. I'm not in the media and I have watched allot of football over close to 40 years. I think Chad has a week NFL arm from observation over time. When healthy he looks to have enough of a sense of timing and accuracy to still be successful.

If you think Chad has a big time NFL arm tell me why you believe it, don't speculate on why anyone else doesn't. And 1 50 yard bomb to Moss that took all day to get there isn't proof of a big time NFL arm.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by VerlonsHill
    I'm not bright enough to figure out you're entire point. I'm not in the media and I have watched allot of football over close to 40 years. I think Chad has a week NFL arm from observation over time. When healthy he looks to have enough of a sense of timing and accuracy to still be successful.

If you think Chad has a big time NFL arm tell me why you believe it, don't speculate on why anyone else doesn't. And 1 50 yard bomb to Moss that took all day to get there isn't proof of a big time NFL arm.
    VH you must have grandkids this posters age??

Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    VH you must have grandkids this posters age??
    I would never let them root for the Jets. A lifetime of torment.