Thread: GANGGREEN and JETSINSIDER

GANGGREEN and JETSINSIDER

Now i am pretty new to the board but have heard that there is some beef between the 2 Jets boards and just curious what is it all about?? Afterall they are Jets fans too so what is it?

Hall Of Fame
    God I thought I would never have to hear that name again.

Damn you to hell.

Garbage please!!!!! Mod's anyone?

LOL fair enough but before it does get chucked out can you just tell me what it is?? I dont go on there but was just curious thats all.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No beef.
    just personal preference.

Ok cool just some of the guys on our NFLUK forum over here in ''beautiful England'' (he says with sarcasm) said that there was beef between the 2 and it just caught my attention thats all.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigyB
    LOL fair enough but before it does get chucked out can you just tell me what it is?? I dont go on there but was just curious thats all.
    I lost most of my friends or fellow posters. One day because of a dictator.

In one day we lost ten people Ten !!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Wink

This is the internet people which means 10,000 personalities and 10,000 stories to go with it. JI has a beef with no one and/or any other site. People come here to enjoy talking about the Jets and other related topics.

There are nine dedicated fan run websites that I know of all covering the Jets. That is amazing considering they are just one team out of 32 in the league, so JI having a "beef" with any other website is just pure bulls**t. It's nothing more than a few bitter folks who have no life of their own and trying to start trouble where there is none.

Enjoy JI and any other website you choose, just don't drag any other board's nonsense over here, we're not in competition and we couldn't care less.

Its just aew people who have no life and want to stir up things. Either they got banned from TGG and came here or no one liked them here and they went to TGG. Thats all, not really a beef, just undoubtedly the 2 best sites and they are very similary, more a rivalry.