Thread: I hope "Fad" Pennington has the respect to simply retire

Veteran

I hope "Fad" Pennington has the respect to simply retire

I don't care if he didnt tear his cuff again, this guy needs to step away from football. I dont want to hear any "Im going to try as hard as I can to get back" crap coming from him. He needs to understand that his body is not fit to play the game of Football.

If he wears Green again, he is going to hurt this team. Ryan Leaf was a better quarterback than noodle arm. The future is not "Fad" Pennington, its now time to look for the future, and I hope he has enough respect to simply be quite, retire, and let the franchise go on.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen
    I don't care if he didnt tear his cuff again, this guy needs to step away from football. I dont want to hear any "Im going to try as hard as I can to get back" crap coming from him. He needs to understand that his body is not fit to play the game of Football.

If he wears Green again, he is going to hurt this team. Ryan Leaf was a better quarterback than noodle arm. The future is not "Fad" Pennington, its now time to look for the future, and I hope he has enough respect to simply be quite, retire, and let the franchise go on.
    and what are we supposed to do with his salary cap number, wish it away?...if chad can earn even a penny (no pun intended) of his salary next season i want him in a uniform...

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen

But, those 4 games in '02 were fun - werent they? However, I have to agree. 4 games does make a "fad".

All League
    I dont care if he retires, if he wants to play great...more power to him.

I only hope he is done with the Jets. I have been searching for a way to get his stupid contract and horrible arm off this team and now an oppurtunity has arose. And i think we all know Bradway never wouldve, so if was out for his career that wouldve forced their hand to bring in a new franchise QB. If he isnt as hurt then we have a sense of false hope that when he comes back he will be back to how good he was in 2002.