Charter JI Member

ronnie earle

lol

? That's it?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]? That's it?[/QUOTE]

after seeing your response to a post of similiar content entitled tom delay let me spell it out for you....H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Both myself and Ronnie?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]Both myself and Ronnie?[/QUOTE]

good one......

I guess you think Delay did nothing wrong?

All League
    Ronnie Earle has prosecuted about twice as many Democrats as Republicans.

I know I haven't been around in a while, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]I guess you think Delay did nothing wrong?[/QUOTE]

We'll let the courts figure that out....I know this- Earle's tried this partisan witchhunt in the past and he got embarassed....

I also know Earle has ties to Dan Rather and Ben Barnes of the See BS fake memo story....let's see how that plays out...

Hopefully all the rats jump on this and it blows up in their face...

Very true. Why is the rightwing radio claiming that Delay has nothing to do with anything? It is tough to be indicted on nothing.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]Very true. Why is the rightwing radio claiming that Delay has nothing to do with anything? It is tough to be indicted on nothing.[/QUOTE]

Not when Ronnie Earle's involved....just do a little research....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]Very true. Why is the rightwing radio claiming that Delay has nothing to do with anything? It is tough to be indicted on nothing.[/QUOTE]

BTW: what were the libs/leftists on Err America saying about it? Wait- lemme guess; you live outside the 2-mile radius of listening area...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Not when Ronnie Earle's involved....just do a little research....[/QUOTE]

I know that a grand jury gets the information than makes a decision.

"In an act of blatant political partisanship, a rogue district attorney charged me with one count of conspiracy ... a reckless charge wholly unsupported by the facts. This is one of the weakest, most baseless indictments in American history and Mr. Earle knows it," DeLay said.

Quote:
    Kevin Madden, DeLay's spokesman, also dismissed the charge as politically motivated.

"This indictment is nothing more than prosecutorial retribution by a partisan Democrat," Madden said, citing Earle.

"We regret the people of Texas will once again have their taxpayer dollars wasted on Ronnie Earle's pursuit of headlines and political paybacks."

Lott said it's no coincidence that Earle has a history of going after those in political office.

"We've got an active district attorney, a prosecutor that really wants to indict somebody," Lott told FOX News. "He can indict a ham sandwhich before most grand juries. When you look at the record of this prosecutor, I can't say I'm particularly surprised."

Quote:
    With the help of the donations, DeLay has been accused of having had wide influence in helping the state GOP-led legislature rewrite the map to benefit Texas Republican U.S. House candidates. In 2004, the GOP won six House seats from Texas Democrats.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170681,00.html[/url]
    Last edited by Jetcane; 09-29-2005 at 10:52 AM.

cmon guys obviously this man is innocent and it's all the fault of this prosecutor!!

you'd have to be some kind of moron to think otherwise!

[QUOTE=Jetcane]"In an act of blatant political partisanship, a rogue district attorney charged me with one count of conspiracy ... a reckless charge wholly unsupported by the facts. This is one of the weakest, most baseless indictments in American history and Mr. Earle knows it," DeLay said.

Quote:
    Kevin Madden, DeLay's spokesman, also dismissed the charge as politically motivated.

"This indictment is nothing more than prosecutorial retribution by a partisan Democrat," Madden said, citing Earle.

"We regret the people of Texas will once again have their taxpayer dollars wasted on Ronnie Earle's pursuit of headlines and political paybacks."

Lott said it's no coincidence that Earle has a history of going after those in political office.

"We've got an active district attorney, a prosecutor that really wants to indict somebody," Lott told FOX News. "He can indict a ham sandwhich before most grand juries. When you look at the record of this prosecutor, I can't say I'm particularly surprised."

Quote:
    With the help of the donations, DeLay has been accused of having had wide influence in helping the state GOP-led legislature rewrite the map to benefit Texas Republican U.S. House candidates. In 2004, the GOP won six House seats from Texas Democrats.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170681,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

[B] "He can indict a ham sandwhich before most grand juries. When you look at the record of this prosecutor, I can't say I'm particularly surprised." [/B]

[QUOTE=Jetcane][B] When you look at the record of this prosecutor" [/B][/QUOTE]

Serious Question: is what CurtistheGreat says true about him turning the screws on more Dems than Reps?

[QUOTE=bitonti]Serious Question: is what CurtistheGreat says true about him turning the screws on more Dems than Reps?[/QUOTE]
    I'll try to check it out and get back to you if I find anything.

[QUOTE=bitonti]cmon guys obviously this man is innocent and it's all the fault of this prosecutor!!

you'd have to be some kind of moron to think otherwise![/QUOTE]

Dontf orget Bit this is common repub bs, Typical response by them, someones critical of the pres, party,policy discredit him, slime him, make it so there points/critcism means nothing. Too bad the l prosecuter has some teeth this time GOP, AND CAN FIGHT BACK.
    Look at the pattern over the years, someone speaks out thy slime them and attemp to discredit them. Too many examples.

I love how this tactic wont be as effective any more considering this country is now finally fed up w/ boy wonder Bush, His poll #s are in the dumps, 2nd term agenda destroyed, basically a lame duck President who will not be able to hurt the country any more than he already has except the supreme court and I thought roberts was fine for the court but if Bush goes for some rt wing nut job for the next appointment, if the dems had any guts they would filibuster the hell out of him.
    Can I also say that I cant wait for 2008 b/c repubs are going to lose congress! Thanks Delay!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]Serious Question: is what CurtistheGreat says true about him turning the screws on more Dems than Reps?[/QUOTE]

Nah - probably just a throw-away line; much like Cyprus being a NATO member. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jetcane]I'll try to check it out and get back to you if I find anything.[/QUOTE]
    Here's blog someone referred me to, and there is plenty of info on it about this. I only skimmed it; seems to me Earle is a political opportunist who likes to go after big game (both parties).

[url]http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2005/05/activate_the_au.html[/url]