Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chad's brief career is effectively over at 29

Chad's brief career is effectively over at 29

For those fans who still hold out hope that Chad can come back from 2 torn rotator cuffs, you're only fooling yourselves. He's done, finished, finito, kaput. His story will be entered into the Jets folklore as another player who could've been special. He cried uncontrollably in Herm's office because he realized that it's over. Don't delude yourselves into thinking otherwise.
    I won't be watching the Jets the rest of the season because I already know what the outcome will be and my suggestion will be to spend your Sundays more productively. I know it's tough to handle for some rabid fans, but to me, it still a game, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by cradle2theJets
    For those fans who still hold out hope that Chad can come back from 2 torn rotator cuffs, you're only fooling yourselves. He's done, finished, finito, kaput. His story will be entered into the Jets folklore as another player who could've been special. He cried uncontrollably in Herm's office because he realized that it's over. Don't delude yourselves into thinking otherwise.
    I won't be watching the Jets the rest of the season because I already know what the outcome will be and my suggestion will be to spend your Sundays more productively. I know it's tough to handle for some rabid fans, but to me, it still a game, nothing more.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out a-hole..............when we celebrate a SB championship next year after Chad comes back, you better NOT be inattendance.

Moga

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out a-hole..............when we celebrate a SB championship next year after Chad comes back, you better NOT be inattendance.

Moga
    ROFL! Thats some funny sh*t right there. Whatever your smoking, pass it to me because its been a long day.

All Pro
    Peace Read My Thread about 13 games left. Real FANS STICK EM OUT.

Thank you for that enlightening sililoqy. Here I was dilluted thinking that football was fun and the Jets were my team but you've made me realize it's all been a sham.... And to think I've wasted 20 years watching and rooting for what I thought was my team. I guess I'll start tuning into the sailboat races on ESPN on Sundays. Thanks for setting me straight.

Will he be back? Yes
    Will he be good? No unfortunately

his rotator cuff isnt torn dumbass.

NO! NO! NO! NO!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566
    Thank you for that enlightening sililoqy. Here I was dilluted thinking that football was fun and the Jets were my team but you've made me realize it's all been a sham.... And to think I've wasted 20 years watching and rooting for what I thought was my team. I guess I'll start tuning into the sailboat races on ESPN on Sundays. Thanks for setting me straight.
    LMFAO!

actually, celebrity poker is pretty cool....

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga

Moga
    You're definitely frustrated, and it's too bad you're still in denial. His career is over; get that straight in your dumb head. Don't choke on your popcorn while you're wasting your afternoons with the hapless Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    his rotator cuff isnt torn dumbass.

it wasn't torn last year either! it was 'bruised' according to idiot herm!

You're definitely frustrated, and it's too bad you're still in denial. His career is over; get that straight in your dumb head. Don't choke on your popcorn while you're wasting your afternoons with the hapless Jets.
    that may be, but that wouldnt change the fact that you are a front running poser who sucks at life.

Chad's cuff is torn and his career is most likely over. That being said, I willl wath the games to see what we have in Bollywood and the defense and see how the team does.

that may be, but that wouldnt change the fact that you are a front running poser who sucks at life.
    Amen, only thing worse than a pats fan is a fair weather jet fan : /

Hey we have been hrough Kotite, this is not the worst that could happen.

All Pro
    If you aint in 4 life than your not in PEACE!!! Hope u get banned from this site fair weather fan.

All Pro
    Man, I feel terrible if Chad really cried about it.....

Isn't that too bad. Don't choke while you're sucking on your chicken wings while watching the Jets sink faster than the Titanic.

Hall Of Fame
    Giving up on your team is always a sign of a true fan...

There is still a full season to be played... I hope we do well and I am not doubting that we can... I for one will continue to bleed green for the rest of my life, and that includes this season.

In the desert
    I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
    Who, squatting upon the ground,
    Held his heart in his hands,
    And ate of it.

I said, "Is it good, friend?"
    "It is bitter - bitter," he answered;
    "But I like it
    Because it is bitter,
    And because it is my heart."

--Stephen Crane