Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper bag game???

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Paper bag game???

I would like to know when the first paper bag game is? For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about I will explain.

A paper bag game is when you come to a jet game with a paperbag overyour head so as not to be recoganized. This happen when your team stinks and quits.

My prediction is 11/27 vs New Orleans you will see the paperbags as its will be QUITIN TIME BY THEN.

DJR44

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    WE ARE far from having to do that.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never. 1-15 I am still a Jet fan and proud to be one.

BZ

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djr44]I would like to know when the first paper bag game is? For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about I will explain.

A paper bag game is when you come to a jet game with a paperbag overyour head so as not to be recoganized. This happen when your team stinks and quits.

My prediction is 11/27 vs New Orleans you will see the paperbags as its will be QUITIN TIME BY THEN.

DJR44[/QUOTE]

:D I have seen a lot of idiotic dumb posts this week but this one is up there......where is it that this team is going to quit?????

Amazing

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should put a paper bag over your head right now for saying that the team is going to give up.

"You play to win the game"

True Fans never give up on their teams.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freak...YOU are my gator man,
    Be happy that the Urban legend has arrived and footbal is back in UF bceuse the swagger was gone under zook!!! YOU can thank the JER frachise for rushing pennigton back and putting us in this predicament where I have to dut my bag off!!!

It's only natural that in a few weeks with our offense being horrible...and it will be horrible under vinnie or brooks that the team will quit. IT happens..the o'll snowball effect, everything gets bad...and things escalate and before you know it your playing not to get hurt. When that happens the paperbag comes out!!!!

DJR44

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    :baghead:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Paper bags are for pu$$y's

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant believe this is an actual post ...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet in Florida]You should put a paper bag over your head right now for saying that the team is going to give up.

"You play to win the game"

True Fans never give up on their teams.[/QUOTE]
    I have a better idea, don't use paper, use plastic. No need to be pessimistic, pennyboy is gone, now we make the move to the superbowl.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DELAWANAJET]I have a better idea, don't use paper, use plastic. No need to be pessimistic, pennyboy is gone, now we make the move to the superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting...that since I want to wear a paperbag you would rather see me where a plastic bag..that would result in me not being able to breathe?

That's not very nice!!!

DJR44

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn DelvaginaJet beat me 2 it!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djr44]I would like to know when the first paper bag game is? For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about I will explain.

DJR44[/QUOTE]
    This is a sad post. I wore my hat and jersey during the Kotite years baby. Never say die. Let the Patriots wear the bags on 12/26 when their done and we're going to the playoffs. You gotta believe to achieve. NYJETSBABY>>>>See you all in Baltimore

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't say I was going to wear a bag...I just wanted to know when the paperbag game would be?

Seems like we have a bunch of angry jet Fans...anyway big game 3:30 on sat when the cuse go's against FSU...GO ORANGE!!!!

DJR44

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djr44]My prediction is 11/27 vs New Orleans you will see the paperbags as its will be [B]QUITIN TIME [/B] BY THEN.[/QUOTE]

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Quitin time? You kidding me? That word's not in my vocabulary.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LIKE I said back in Sep the New Orleans will be a paper bag game!!!! It's over!!!
    This team has nothing!!!! Lets see KLINGSBURY!!!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper]Paper bags are for pu$$y's[/QUOTE]

This guy is going back to the unknown Jets fans of the Joe Walton days!!! Do people remember those days? They were out for Kotite - It means nothing that he is ashamed of being a Jets fan - the Paper Bags are as much of the Jets tradition as the Chant - come on people - lighten up on the Original Poster - The Paper bags are funny and I hope they come out! We might as well have fun with the rest of the season

LONG LIVE THE UNKNOWN JETS FANS!! ALL LOYAL - JUST HURT!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    it has nothing at all to do with being ashamed of being a Jets fan-the way I see it.It speaks more to the current inhabitants of Hofstra U-the Bradways and Edwards regime to be more percise.We ALL love our Jets-but one of you tell me you're happy with what's going on now.Woody BETTER fear bag-headed Jets fans b/c that's where it's "heading"so to speak.It's all on Woody now

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfreak]:D I have seen a lot of idiotic dumb posts this week but this one is up there......where is it that this team is going to quit?????

Amazing[/QUOTE]

I agree that it is an idiotic post. but the team had alot of quit in them yesterday...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djr44]LIKE I said back in Sep the New Orleans will be a paper bag game!!!! It's over!!!
    This team has nothing!!!! Lets see KLINGSBURY!!!!![/QUOTE]His name is KINGSBURY.... :huh: