Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paper bag game???

It's here....the paperbag game. My bet is coach edwards will be wearing a paper bag as he has totaly lost this team.

DJR44

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=djr44]My bet is coach edwards will be wearing a paper bag as he has totaly lost this team.

DJR44[/QUOTE]
    That would be better than that goofy confused look he always has during games...

[QUOTE=Jet in Florida]You should put a paper bag over your head right now for saying that the team is going to give up.

"You play to win the game"

True Fans never give up on their teams.[/QUOTE]

The only quitters I see are the Beningno bootlicker Jet fans. They are in a race with the Patriot fans who booed the Pats at the end of the first half last Monday night for the right to win the worse fans in the NFL title.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=djr44]I would like to know when the first paper bag game is? For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about I will explain.

A paper bag game is when you come to a jet game with a paperbag overyour head so as not to be recoganized. This happen when your team stinks and quits.

My prediction is 11/27 vs New Orleans you will see the paperbags as its will be QUITIN TIME BY THEN.

DJR44[/QUOTE]

Lets hope not because we have two nationally televised games to play.

DONT EVER GIVE UP.

Wear you colors...cheer like crazy...never ever give up.

If you DO give up...burn your jersey and NEVER some back because you don't deserve it.

PICK ONE OPTION:
    I am a Jets fan.
    I am a Jets fan when they win.

Simple as that.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The biggest problem I have with wearing a paper bag over my head is that its very difficult to drink beer with it on.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Piper]Paper bags are for pu$$y's[/QUOTE]
    and ugly chicks :wow:

[QUOTE=jetman67]The biggest problem I have with wearing a paper bag over my head is that its very difficult to drink beer with it on.[/QUOTE]

Valid Point Jet Man! Valid Point!

[QUOTE=BwanaZulia]Never. 1-15 I am still a Jet fan and proud to be one.

BZ[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm proud to say I sat through every single game from that season (and I'm sure this season will stand right next to it). I'll show my colors (and face) until the day I die.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetman67]The biggest problem I have with wearing a paper bag over my head is that its very difficult to drink beer with it on.[/QUOTE]

very long straw..lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=jetswin]and ugly chicks :wow:[/QUOTE]

There are a couple of guys I know that come out to the games & could stop the clock in Times Square with a glance too Jetswin. :baghead:

Not to feed the trolls, but it seems like the Panthers thought the Jets quit too...

Panther's DB Ken Lucas: "You thought at the end of the game that they would at least try to throw the ball for the end zone, but they just ran the ball and ran the clock out. It's good when you can make a team quit on you. That says a lot."

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Forget paper bags, I'd like to see this in the stands:

[img]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/764.jpg[/img]
    :rofl:!!!

[QUOTE=djr44]I would like to know when the first paper bag game is? For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about I will explain.

A paper bag game is when you come to a jet game with a paperbag overyour head so as not to be recoganized. This happen when your team stinks and quits.

My prediction is 11/27 vs New Orleans you will see the paperbags as its will be QUITIN TIME BY THEN.

DJR44[/QUOTE]

I want credit!!! I called it back in sep and guees what on 11/27 we wil have a PAPER BAG game. OUR head coach should be wearing a bag. Bringing TESTAVERDE back was a joke!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DJR44

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=djr44]I want credit!!! I called it back in sep and guees what on 11/27 we wil have a PAPER BAG game. OUR head coach should be wearing a bag. Bringing TESTAVERDE back was a joke!!! [/QUOTE]

Hey 44 where do you sit in the stadium? I'll be at the game this Sunday night and will stop by your section to buy you a beer if you are indeed wearing a paper bag over your head. ;)

if anyone wants to see another use for a paper bag, PM me. The video is far from appropriate for this forum ;)

DJR44[/QUOTE]

By the same cretins who wear paper bags over their heads if their kids don't get straight 'A's. While your at it, don't forget to kick the dog on the way to the game.

[QUOTE=rajensen088]By the same cretins who wear paper bags over their heads if their kids don't get straight 'A's. While your at it, don't forget to kick the dog on the way to the game.[/QUOTE]

"LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!" IT's a joke!!!!

DJR44

[QUOTE=Limolady]Hey 44 where do you sit in the stadium? I'll be at the game this Sunday night and will stop by your section to buy you a beer if you are indeed wearing a paper bag over your head. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll be sitting on my couch with a paper bag over my head. I dont want my 63" TV to know that Im watching the Jet game on such a beautiful TV.

DJR44

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=djr44]I'll be sitting on my couch with a paper bag over my head. I dont want my 63" TV to know that Im watching the Jet game on such a beautiful TV.
    [/QUOTE]

Make sure all the blinds are closed or you could scare the neighbors. I'll be out at the Troop 16H tailgate partying and then heading into the stadium to enjoy the game, win or lose. ;)