Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vilma Traded

Vilma Traded

Hello my fellow sufferers:

We have some major issues here:

1)Rumors are abound that Jonathon Vilma is trade bait right now for Philip Rivers, Patrick Ramsey, and Billy Volek. If he goes, so do I and we all should. He's one of the top 5 linebackers in the NFL IN HIS SECOND YEAR!!!

2)Lose the loyalty--As should have been done last year (prior to losing LaMont Jordan) Martin should've been traded or cut and LaMont should've been starting. Now we need a RB too. Pennington should never have started. He doesn't have the necessary arm strength even when healthy. Now we have another Ken O'Brien, alternating efficient brilliance and awful underthrows. Cap space should've been cleared to re-sign McKenzie and Thomas. Mawae, Fabini, Kendall, Moore, and Jones aren't an effective combination of an offensive line. Now our QBs dead....

3)Lose out the year, resign Abraham and keep the defense together. Gut the offense (cut Chad, Fiedler, Vinny, and Coles) and spend a draft pick on one of 3 QBs coming out next year (Young, Leinart, or later, Shockley from Georgia who has enough) or trade for McMahon from the Eagles, Volek, McCown, Ramsey, or Shaub. Enough West-Coast Rag-arm. Or get Reggie Bush or another RB via free-agency and get everything back in order. Time to gut it all and start anew. I've had it with the loyalty to these guys, they're all getting paid, there's nothing to feel bad about. Herm can win, he's a good coach and needs to have at least 2 game breakers on offense with that defense (see Ravens 2000, Pats 2 of the last 3 years) and stop wasting draft picks on Robertson's and Thomas'.
    Bradway should be fired, but, instead, make him dig himself out of the mire that he's created.

This old team needs to start over.
    PRM

You should be banned for your thread title and your retarded post as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Ok dude, you're new, so you get a pass for this awful thread title. If you are going to start a thread like this, it is best not to title it something declarative like, "Vilma Traded." People think Vilma has actually been traded already, and that is misleading. You should have titled it, "I think Vilma should be traded."

Get my drift?

Hall Of Fame
    PMARISCO9 banned

Quote Originally Posted by WestJet
    You should be banned for your thread title and your retarded post as well.
    No doubt. Site Admin, please address this.

Hey WestJet

You're retarded my friend, how could you not agree? They're garbage right now and will be until their QB can throw the ball downfield, their line can give a QB more than 2 seconds, and their running back isn't held together by ducktape. Look at WINNERS:
    They turn-over their players, the Jets stay stagnant....it's awful...

Fiedler sucks and so does WestJet.

All Pro
    Dump It

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

lock and load

All Pro
    Dump The Poster And The Thread...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

This guy is Frank Moga's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    Ok dude, you're new, so you get a pass for this awful thread title. If you are going to start a thread like this, it is best not to title it something declarative like, "Vilma Traded." People think Vilma has actually been traded already, and that is misleading. You should have titled it, "I think Vilma should be traded."

Get my drift?

An intelligent and non-combative way to educate a new user. Well done jets5........

Jets Insider VIP
    This is the dumbest thread Ive read. Im callin the thread police

Fans who don't require results

Are hall of famers on this site. Tear it down my mis-guided friends, my ranking has no bearing on how used to losing you all are.....

Nothing but a Super Bowl title will suffice and you need Super Bowl talent or Bill Belichick to do that. Nice work on booting him Woody. Here's to the 2nd most mis-guided franchise over the past 20 years in all of sports (next to the KC royals) playoffs mean nothing without a title in there somewhere. Ask the Bills and Eagles.

first of all before you go and post stupid sh!t like this do your homework. This has been a rumor circulating for a week now and its not happening. everyone knows it too. Do you actaully think the jets would trade the teams Leading tackler.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    This guy is Frank Moga's brother.

FU Crasherino...that was totally uncalled for. The poster is a newbie moron, don't link me with this crap...it really pisses me off.

Frank

Do I think?

Are you serious? Look at past history, it should be EXPECTED and then they'll put Brian Bosworth in there and start Nagle at QB....what a joke....

man - this was a waste of brain cells - one of the dumber posts ever and the worst headline ever

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9
    Are hall of famers on this site. Tear it down my mis-guided friends, my ranking has no bearing on how used to losing you all are.....

Nothing but a Super Bowl title will suffice and you need Super Bowl talent or Bill Belichick to do that. Nice work on booting him Woody. Here's to the 2nd most mis-guided franchise over the past 20 years in all of sports (next to the KC royals) playoffs mean nothing without a title in there somewhere. Ask the Bills and Eagles.
    misguided?? kinda like you thinking that Woody owned teh team when BB quit????

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    FU Crasherino...that was totally uncalled for. The poster is a newbie moron, don't link me with this crap...it really pisses me off.

Frank
    As opposed to Frank "Klingsbury is the Next Montana, he MUST Play" Moga?