Thread: Knicks Get Eddy Curry

All League

Hall Of Fame
    great trade for us, now we have a legit big man with James backing him up now we can play Quentin too, we may have a chance of being more than one and done in the playoffs

Veteran
    the only thing that i don't like about the trade is that we have to give up a first rounder and 2 second rounders.

besides that, i actually like the trade.

All League
    Good trade for Knicks, Jerome James is not a legit Center, hopefully Larry Brown will help Curry with his rebounding and D and make us an even better team.

As a Bulls fan this trade makes me SICK!

We trade a 22 yrd old center that is the best offensive center in the East (besides Shaq) who avergaes almost 17 points and 7 rebs for GARBAGE. Tim Thomas???? We don't even need him with Deng and Nocioni (I'm assuming we will use him at SF. Oh yeah and Sweetney..who is a decent player but we already have that kind of guy with Harrington.

And who the F is Jermaine Jackson?

Also we give you guys Davis who was big for us down the stretch last year and provides toughness in the middle. Hopefully Chandler will continue to be a defensive presence and not get hurt again but overall Isiah fleeced the Bulls.

All League
    Well Tim Thomas and Antonio Davis were only in the deal to make it work financially. Supposevely the Knicks are going to release Davis and he'll sign back with the Bulls.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Icer
    Well Tim Thomas and Antonio Davis were only in the deal to make it work financially. Supposevely the Knicks are going to release Davis and he'll sign back with the Bulls.
    there are new reports saying that isiah has denied the p;revious reports and intends for davis to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Chase
    As a Bulls fan this trade makes me SICK!

We trade a 22 yrd old center that is the best offensive center in the East (besides Shaq) who avergaes almost 17 points and 7 rebs for GARBAGE. Tim Thomas???? We don't even need him with Deng and Nocioni (I'm assuming we will use him at SF. Oh yeah and Sweetney..who is a decent player but we already have that kind of guy with Harrington.

And who the F is Jermaine Jackson?

Also we give you guys Davis who was big for us down the stretch last year and provides toughness in the middle. Hopefully Chandler will continue to be a defensive presence and not get hurt again but overall Isiah fleeced the Bulls.
    16.1 ppg is ALMOST 17 ppg? haha nothing like rounding up to improve your states

and you act like it would be acceptable for a 7 foot big man to average 7 rebounds a game... it's not. but you know what's worse?

he doesn't even average that much! he had 5.4 rpg last year. pathetic. currry is talented, but soft with a questionable work ethic.

All League
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Knicks should be a solid team, One of the best in the East if you ask me, and coached by a verry great 1 at that.

This would be a nice starting 5, maybe a little small... But verry quick and athlatic.

C-E.Curry
    F-T.Chandler
    SF-Q.Richardon
    SG-Damn I forgot his name,lol been along time.. Dude from the Bulls
    PG-S.Marbury...

Nice.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonD06
    Knicks should be a solid team, One of the best in the East if you ask me, and coached by a verry great 1 at that.

This would be a nice starting 5, maybe a little small... But verry quick and athlatic.

C-E.Curry
    F-T.Chandler
    SF-Q.Richardon
    SG-Damn I forgot his name,lol been along time.. Dude from the Bulls
    PG-S.Marbury...

Nice.

TChandler??? Where did that name come from? Sweetney would have been great at the 4 with Curry. He would have brought the toughness that Curry lacks. Now we'll just have to hope that Channing Frye bulks up quickly and takes that role.

These stories about Curry's ailing heart have me worried too. This may turn out to be a horrible mistake for the Knicks.