Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copernicus.......Why?

Rookie
    Nassau whould have been a great choice!But look what happens when the Jet owner is a die-hard Giant fan and is from stinken jersey!
    Last edited by rich1223; 10-05-2005 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    i have been put in the dump!!!!

Asholes!!!!!!
    Thats where you belong!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLZ Stop !Your hurting my feelings!

All League
    i've read a lot of the whining and crying on here about the stadium, and i think it's time to move on. i wanted the jets in nyc, but it didn't happen. i am not going to go into a depression over geography. however, those of you who feel the need to trash where other people live need to get a life, especially those of you who live in queens and think you're somehow above new jersey. i grow tired of the new jersey bashing, as if those of us living in jersey decided not to talk to queens seriously. so all of you who feel you're above jersey, stay in queens, staten island, long island, or whatever other place you live in. we don't want or need you anyway. the jets play 10 minutes out of nyc. i think that's reason to cry, isn't it?

Forget about it? This isn't something like the loss to Baltimore, I was over that
    a half hour after the game. This is something that's going to effect this team for the next 99 years, that's an eternity. This is the single biggest decision made about this team in the last 20 years. Xanadu what the hell is that? we sold out for a shopping center and luxury boxes, these are things that interest people who aren't even sports fans. It's mind boggling I'd like to think about the bucs game or how Vinny will look but I just can't get this thing out of my head- I can't move on not yet anyway.

All League
    it's over and done with. seriously, the jets play 10 minutes out of nyc. it's not like they're up in stafford springs, ct or something.