Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Copernicus.......Why?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Copernicus.......Why?

    An open letter to Copernicus:

    Why? You have offically lost your mind! All these open letters, and thoughts. They do not make sense!

    The JETS are bigger then Woody,(your I hate Woody campagin), bigger then Jersey, they are our JETS!

    N Jersey, N York.....does it really matter?.....sure I want them in NY, but enough! Get over it! Woody needed to make a decision.......call that jerkoff politican S Silver and his crew....they are to blame.!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

    GO....GO................root for your BILLS..........
    as JW would say.....GENTLEMEN......START YOUR ENGINES.......THIS TIME WITHOUT CORPERNICUS!!!!!!!


    SIGNED
    RVR...............

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Valley Stream
    Posts
    4,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    it matters, a lot. and a nj resident who got the long end of the stick on this deal would not understand

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot
    it matters, a lot. and a nj resident who got the long end of the stick on this deal would not understand

    i live in the heart of ny.........so i do understand.....but get over it!

  4. #4
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37042
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    i live in the heart of ny.........so i do understand.....but get over it!
    Dude...you get over it. We all are entitled to our opinions and you have no right to dictate how we should feel.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    An open letter to Copernicus:

    Why? You have offically lost your mind! All these open letters, and thoughts. They do not make sense!

    The JETS are bigger then Woody,(your I hate Woody campagin), bigger then Jersey, they are our JETS!

    N Jersey, N York.....does it really matter?.....sure I want them in NY, but enough! Get over it! Woody needed to make a decision.......call that jerkoff politican S Silver and his crew....they are to blame.!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

    GO....GO................root for your BILLS..........
    as JW would say.....GENTLEMEN......START YOUR ENGINES.......THIS TIME WITHOUT CORPERNICUS!!!!!!!


    SIGNED
    RVR...............

    I wish Woody would have "called that jerkoff politican S Silver and his crew" and maybe we'd have an identity and a better home field advantage.


    Maybe we can take class out at Hofstra this summer instead of watching our Jets pratice.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER
    Dude...you get over it. We all are entitled to our opinions and you have no right to dictate how we should feel.

    ok boss!.......never cared much for you!

  7. #7
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37042
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    ok boss!.......never cared much for you!
    I'm quite sure I'll lose a lot of sleep over that.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    i live in the heart of ny.........so i do understand.....but get over it!
    You sound like your from "Switzerland"................

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER
    I'm quite sure I'll lose a lot of sleep over that.

    just my opinion

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    You sound like your from "Switzerland"................


    "maine"

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    i live in the heart of ny.........so i do understand.....but get over it!
    I will never be able to get over it!I am really considering being done with this loser franchise!Let that stinking toxic wasteland jersey have them!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223
    I will never be able to get over it!I am really considering being done with this loser franchise!Let that stinking toxic wasteland jersey have them!

    sorry you feel that way........there is the door.....go with copernicus to the bills!!!!!

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any reason for this thread to not be in the dump?

    Mods?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    sorry you feel that way........there is the door.....go with copernicus to the bills!!!!!
    Can I borrow your Favre jersey?...............

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    sorry you feel that way........there is the door.....go with copernicus to the bills!!!!!
    At least they are a ny team!Can't say as much for the NJ Jets!Go jerk off to your Woody poster!

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Is there any reason for this thread to not be in the dump?

    Mods?
    piper.......your a little *****!

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    sorry you feel that way........there is the door.....go with copernicus to the bills!!!!!
    I am not a Bills fan.

    I am a "Tri-state Jets Fan"..................

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    woody's eyes should be cut out of his head then he should be put in a bag with a wild bore and tossed in the hudson river!(The jersey side)!

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKvilmaROCK
    An open letter to Copernicus:

    Why? You have offically lost your mind! All these open letters, and thoughts. They do not make sense!

    The JETS are bigger then Woody,(your I hate Woody campagin), bigger then Jersey, they are our JETS!

    N Jersey, N York.....does it really matter?.....sure I want them in NY, but enough! Get over it! Woody needed to make a decision.......call that jerkoff politican S Silver and his crew....they are to blame.!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

    GO....GO................root for your BILLS..........
    as JW would say.....GENTLEMEN......START YOUR ENGINES.......THIS TIME WITHOUT CORPERNICUS!!!!!!!


    SIGNED
    RVR...............
    I don't hate Woody.

    I feel betrayed because I was foolish enough to think that he was like other owners that really put winning in front of everything.

    He is not.

    Woody talked like an owner that understood the importance of having their own identity and nothing to do with the Giants but when the going got tough he caved in.

    So the WSS failed?

    He didn't listen to Queens when there was interest.

    How about a stadium on the same piece of land where the Coliseum is?

    They wouldn't have to leave their current practice site.

    This new "fun park" will be a disgrace to all things sacred that was once sports.

    Woody only cared about the money and I was too foolish to see it......

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have been put in the dump!!!!


    Asholes!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us