Thread: O.T. Red Sox down 2 games

Hall Of Fame

O.T. Red Sox down 2 games

The Bo Sox lost game two today 5-4. Their second baseman let a ground ball that would have been a double play to end the inning go through his legs which allowed 2 runs to score. Also a player not sure who, on the white sox though, hit a 3 run homer to win the game. I can hear the brooms coming out can any1 else.

GO YANKEES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    The Bo Sox lost game two today 5-4. Their second baseman let a ground ball that would have been a double play to end the inning go through his legs which allowed 2 runs to score. Also a player not sure who, on the white sox though, hit a 3 run homer to win the game. I can hear the brooms coming out can any1 else.

GO YANKEES!!!!
    That series has NO bearing on your team, worry about John Lackey and the LA Angles on Anaheim tonight.

I think a roation of Contreas, Burhle, Garland, and Garcia is tougher than Clement (he sucks), Schilling (injury risk), Wake (gives up too many HR and the Yanks have owned him this year), and Wells (opponents have hit close to .300 against him).

Celebrate now but worr about tonights game. BTW the Sox came back from 0-2 to the A's in 2003. And I am not going to say waht they did last year, you already know.

All Pro
    The Bo Sox lost game two today 5-4. Their second baseman let a ground ball that would have been a double play to end the inning go through his legs which allowed 2 runs to score. Also a player not sure who, on the white sox though, hit a 3 run homer to win the game. I can hear the brooms coming out can any1 else. GO YANKEES!!!!
    That's a beautiful thing. And I'm no Yankee fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    That series has NO bearing on your team, worry about John Lackey and the LA Angles on Anaheim tonight.

I think a roation of Contreas, Burhle, Garland, and Garcia is tougher than Clement (he sucks), Schilling (injury risk), Wake (gives up too many HR and the Yanks have owned him this year), and Wells (opponents have hit close to .300 against him).

Celebrate now but worr about tonights game. BTW the Sox came back from 0-2 to the A's in 2003. And I am not going to say waht they did last year, you already know.
    I DONT GET IT, WHAT DID THEY DO?

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan
    Yankees did something that starts with a C and rhymes with Poke

Hall Of Fame

dude im not a yankee fan im a mets fan, but i hate massachusets with a passion therefore i hate the red sox, so all i want is the red sox to lose and yankees win.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan

yanks were up 3-0 and sox came back and won the next 4 games to win the series

Hmmmm...poke....c....rhymes....

I got it!

They spoke!

Umm...never mind. Lets Go Mets.

Hall Of Fame
    You're definitely right, Ikey.

But I can't help it - I'm a horrible person. As a Yankee fan, watching the Sox lose in the first round would be awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    Hmmmm...poke....c....rhymes....

I got it!

They spoke!

Umm...never mind. Lets Go Mets.

lmao

i love it when the red sux lose!!!

GO YANKS!!!
    Last edited by sandybeachbum; 10-05-2005 at 10:31 PM.

All Pro

GO YANKEES!!!!
    I seem to recall the Red Sox being down 3-0 in the AL Championship series against some team from New York before the biggest choke in baseball history happened.....just saying..

Veteran
    I think CanadaSteve should read the whole thread before posting, the choking topic has already been touched upon. Being a Cardinals fan, I'd love to see those arrogant pricks lose in the first round. After that, the ChiSox and the Yanks can battle it out for who gets the privilege of losing to STL.

The Red Sox are like the monster in those cheesy teenage slasher flicks...they seem to be dead, but keep rising up from a pool of their own blood to take another hack...it's like watching a bad teen horror flick but instead of the gratuitous naked scenes of perky chicks in the shower, we get Johnny freakin' Damon..

I knew the Yankees were cheaters- Guys!!!!! According to Ikey the Yankees were all doing COKE last year. CHEATERS. I thought it was something that started with a R and rhymed with Droids.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    The Red Sox are like the monster in those cheesy teenage slasher flicks...they seem to be dead, but keep rising up from a pool of their own blood to take another hack...it's like watching a bad teen horror flick but instead of the gratuitous naked scenes of perky chicks in the shower, we get Johnny freakin' Damon..
    They have one phenominal comeback and suddely they "keep rising from a pool for their own blood." They choked for 86 years, so lets not make them out to be this generations cardiac kids.

That said, the Red Sox at Fenway are as good as any team in their home stadium. While I think the White Sox will win the series, there is no way in my mind that the Red Sox don't take the first, and possibly both, in the friendly confines of Fenway Park.

Red Sox in five.

Don't get me wrong...I'm the last person you have to worry about giving too much credit to the Red Sox.

I personally think think the team and their fans are a group of overrated, mis-informed, obnoxious, sloppy-playing, me-first dip****s who got lucky and have been grossly exagerating the significance of their win since the day they did it.

That said, they did overcome an 0-2 deficit to the Angels in the '03 ALDS.

I just hope the White Sox put them in their grave early...then I want to see Manny flip his bat, and strut off the field and into the dugout like he does when he hits a HR...yeah Manny, draw attention to yourself when you suck too you freakin' jackass.

(I kinda hate Boston if you haven't picked up on that yet)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaT
    Red Sox in five.
    LOL!! That crack must be good!